Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com> on 2000/01/25 09:01:58 UTC

Retrieve the process type within a processor?

Is there a way (short of parsing the cocoon.properties file) to determine
the process type of the processor you're currently in?

In other words,

JoeProcessor is accessed through <?cocoon-process type="joe"?>.

Is there a way for JoeProcessor (while running) to find out that his short
name is "joe"?

Thanks,
Sean T.

Re: Retrieve the process type within a processor?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
"Timm, Sean" wrote:

> Is there a way (short of parsing the cocoon.properties file) to determine
> the process type of the processor you're currently in?
>
> In other words,
>
> JoeProcessor is accessed through <?cocoon-process type="joe"?>.
>
> Is there a way for JoeProcessor (while running) to find out that his short
> name is "joe"?

It might be possible, but I fail to see a good reason for this. What are
you trying to do?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.