Posted to user@ode.apache.org by LeeCK <le...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/17 04:34:43 UTC

Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade to ODE 1.3.2 version or above.

I've tried ODE 1.3.2, 1.3.3  and 2.0 beta, but none works with ServiceMix
3.3.1. All the issues are reported in JIRA.
Problem with ODE 2.0 Beta : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-579
Problem with ODE 1.3.3 : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-614
Problem with ODE 1.3.2 : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-603

May I know when these issues will be fixed?

Thanks,
Lee

RE: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above

Posted by "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Ma...@sabre-holdings.com>.
Cj

I thought it had been different issue.

Daniel

Thanks for adding the comment.

I repeat a question:

Is there any timing plan for ODE 1.3.4?

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski

Posted by Ciaran <ci...@gmail.com>.

>>> http://top.touk.pl

Posted by "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Ma...@sabre-holdings.com>.

Posted by Daniel Maier <ma...@daniel-maier.eu>.

Posted by Ciaran <ci...@gmail.com>.
The issue that concerns me (personally) the most is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-647
which isn't even down for 1.3.4, but makes the ODE 1.X stream
completely unusable for anyone who has the mis-fortune to be calling
the same service more than once in a BPEL flow :(
 -cj.

2009/9/21 Nowakowski, Mateusz <Ma...@sabre-holdings.com>:
> BTW
>
> When can we expect next 1.3.4 release?
> Could you release 1.3.4-RC before that we can verify the release is working. (to check if it doesn't contain missing jars and the regression tests are working)
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Regards
> Mateusz Nowakowski

Rafał Rusin
http://www.touk.pl
http://top.touk.pl
http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin

Re: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
2009/9/17 LeeCK <le...@yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to upgrade to ODE 1.3.2 version or above.
>
> I've tried ODE 1.3.2, 1.3.3  and 2.0 beta, but none works with ServiceMix
> 3.3.1. All the issues are reported in JIRA.
> Problem with ODE 2.0 Beta : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-579
> Problem with ODE 1.3.3 : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-614

ClassCastException is resolved in svn, so you can use shapshot version
now from 1.X branch. However issue is not closed yet due to EPR assign
problem. I'll try to add a test case + fix early next week. So I think
you can expect it in 1.3.4 or use snapshot version soon.
The issue for ODE 2.X is somewhat more problematic, because it lacks
implementation. IMO you shouldn't expect it in near future.

> Problem with ODE 1.3.2 : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-603
>
> May I know when these issues will be fixed?
>
> Thanks,
> Lee

Rafał Rusin
http://www.touk.pl