Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Ηρακλής Μουτίδης <im...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/05 14:46:36 UTC

Introducing my self and my goals.

Hello everyone my name is Iraklis Moutidis and I am a MSc student at
Computer Science Department of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
(Greece). I have 3 years experience with C++, and 2 years experience with
Java. I need to contribute to an open source project for the duration of
this semester (ending in January). The main goal of the class is to write
and contribute code to an open source project but it is also ok to help in
other fields such as QA. I was hoping I could help with QA 1-2 hours a week
for this time. I am also interested to continue participating to the
project after the end of my class.

Thanks in advance.