Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/28 19:23:26 UTC

Roadmap for 1.1

Hi Folks,
Can we set a release roadmap for 1.1 with the aim of getting some key
metrics in and pushing another release in the short term?
I am going to focus on the issues assigned to me. That is all.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-562?jql=project%20%3D%20CLIMATE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20assignee%20%3D%20lewismc%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Anyone else? Once we can decide on issues we can push the remaining issues
to 1.2.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Roadmap for 1.1

Posted by "Lee, Kyo (398L)" <Hu...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
I agree with that CLIMATE-611 is a critical issue.

For me, these are important issues to be addressed before releasing a new
version.

I.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-679
: Without working examples, we should not mention statistical downscaling
capability.

II.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-680
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-681
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-682
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-683
: We still have issues on handling original climate model output using OCW
routines.

III.
CLI needs to be updated.

IV.
We do need to update the Virtual Box image with the updated OCW and some
datasets to run examples.

V.
How can we host some model output files on JPL servers?

VI.

Also Jinwon has been working hard with some model output for National
Climate Assessment.

We need to wait until he adds new metrics to the OCW-based RCMES and
completes tests.

Thanks,
Kyo

Re: Roadmap for 1.1