Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Banck, Arent-Jan" <aj...@informatica.com> on 2004/04/22 18:01:47 UTC

streaming=on working?

Hi,
I am experimenting with Axis 1.2(cvs) on WebLogic 8.1, but I am having
problems when setting streaming=on for a service in the wsdd.
The documentation warns about turning it on, but is it supposed to work?
With streaming=on, I get exceptions on every call:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: operation description is missing parameter
description!
        at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:98)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:573)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:427)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getContentType(Message.java:456)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:697)

and
org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was try
ing to deserialize.
        at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:98)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:573)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:427)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getContentType(Message.java:456)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:697)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.j
ava:301)

Any clue what causes this/how to find out/how to fix?

Thanks,
Arent-Jan

Re: streaming=on working?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Arent-Jan,

is this a service that you generated using wsdl2java? if not, can you please try a service that
was generated using wsdl2java?

thanks,
dims

=====