Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com> on 2001/11/02 04:27:06 UTC

tomcat 4.0.1 & jetspeed

Re: tomcat 4.0.1 & jetspeed

Posted by Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com>.

As requested by Craig McClanahan, here is the traceback :

2001-11-01 20:00:20 Manager: install: Installing web application at
'/jetspeed' from 'jar:file:/var/tomcat4/webapps/jetspeed.war!/'
2001-11-01 20:00:20 StandardHost[localhost]: Installing web application at
context path /jetspeed from URL jar:file:/var/tomcat4/webapps/jetspeed.war!/
2001-11-01 20:00:20 ManagerServlet.install[/jetspeed]
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/var/tomcat4/webapps/jetspeed/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:108)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:68)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:138)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.expand(StandardHost.java)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.expand(StandardHost.java)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet.install(ManagerServlet.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet.doGet(ManagerServlet.java)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

Re: tomcat 4.0.1 & jetspeed

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.