Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "David G." <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 13:39:38 UTC

[Sling Testing] Mocking a Resource Resolver w/ URL Mappings

Hi all,

I would like to mock a Resource Resolver but provide various URL Mappings
for my unit testing (ie. what is set via Apache Sling Resource Resolver
Factory > URL Mapping)

Is there a way to achieve this with the new (and great) Sling Mocks?

Thanks

RE: [Sling Testing] Mocking a Resource Resolver w/ URL Mappings

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
i've added a test case for your use case, seems to work:
https://github.com/apache/sling/commit/9cfb76c717abdab409af4db552f245a8a63a9e72

the problem in your test harness ist he usage of RESOURCERESOLVER_MOCK - this is only a very simplified of resource resolver implementation and has nothing to do with the real impl or any properties you provide for the activator - the map implementation is also simplified [1].

if you switch to ResourceResolverType.JCR_MOCK you have the real resource resolver implementation.

stefan

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/testing/mocks/resourceresolver-mock/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/testing/resourceresolver/MockResourceResolver.java#L113

Posted by "David G." <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan,