Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> on 2011/05/19 14:32:45 UTC

Odd dependency provlem (gwt-dev 2.3.0)

I have a Maven project with a dependency on gwt-dev.jar version 2.3.0.
Maven says it can't download it.  It's in my local repository, so it had to
download it at some point.  What could happen to make it not recognize it?

--
Take it down a notch or three

Re: Odd dependency provlem (gwt-dev 2.3.0)

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.
This can of problem can occur when using a version of gwt-maven-plugin
which is too old.

Kind regards,
Joachim

Posted by gpmurugan <gp...@gmail.com>.