Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2003/10/05 18:22:56 UTC

manager.xml in tomcat 5

Just found out that manager.xml is found under conf/Catalina/localhost/
nowadays.

It means the docs on the website are a bit out-of-date. Took me half an
hour to work out what was going on because I didn't realise, and copied
my tomcat-4 manager.xml over to webapps/, because it's got my realm
reference in it.

Didn't work though.

I'd update the docs if I knew how. Is it just a case of editing the HTML
and uploading it to bugzilla?

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2