Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/22 03:50:24 UTC

Re: LinkDecorator and multi-part key question

Hi John,
Not sure what you mean by multiple key fields?

Kind regards
Bob

Re: LinkDecorator and multi-part key question

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi john,
Good to hear you got it working.

I've been wanting to expand the docs with a chapter on developing
custom controls, but have always put it off until Click had better
Ajax support. With Click v2.23.0 adding Ajax support I guess I won't
have excuses anymore. Hopefully that will make it easier for folk to
extend components and build new ones.
Kind regards
Bob