Posted to mirrors@apache.org by CaptG <ad...@captg.com> on 2004/03/29 01:12:44 UTC

Mirror Status?

I submitted a mirror request a week ago, and I was wondering if it has
been reviewed? How long does it typically take?

Thanks

--
CaptG Dot Com Administrator
http://www.captg.com

Re: Mirror Status?

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 29.03.2004, at 01:12, CaptG wrote:

> I submitted a mirror request a week ago, and I was wondering if it has
> been reviewed?

Sorry if we missed it but are you sure you submitted it to this list. I
can't find your request in the archives
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?
listName=mirrors@apache.org). Can you please re-submit the mail?

> How long does it typically take?

It shouldn't take any longer than a day; it basically depends how fast
we get around to it. Everybody is busy... ;)

Cheers,
Erik