Posted to users@camel.apache.org by NES <ne...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 06:15:15 UTC

Does Camel SQL Component have setQueryTimeout?

Hello, I'm looking for the way to set query timeout by Camel.
I read the documents of SQL Component, but I have not found it yet.
Could you tell me the way, please?

Re: Does Camel SQL Component have setQueryTimeout?

Posted by NES <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your help, Gregoire.
I missed a template option.
I feel like I can implement a query timeout.

Re: Does Camel SQL Component have setQueryTimeout?

Posted by Gregoire Autric <ga...@redhat.com>.
Hi Nes,

SQL Camel Component is mapped with JdbcTemplate [1].

You could use "template.queryTimeout" URI parameter to set your timeout.

If it still doesn't work, feel free to rise an JIRA/issue

[1]
https://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/2.5.x/javadoc-api/org/springframework/jdbc/core/JdbcTemplate.html

Best Regards, Bien à vous,  どうぞお元気で,
Greg AUTRIC