Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by waqas khalid <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/30 14:29:27 UTC

problem with custom doctypes and their xslts:

Hi,

I want to use my own xslts for my doctypes, i am creating xslts with the
convention of
{doctype}2xhtml. But page is displayed with the standard xhtml2xhtml xslt.

I have followed the steps described in the following link..

http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/resource-types/resource-types.html

Moreover i am using xhtml as a standard doctype template to create further
templates.
Is there any need to modify pipeline or there are some name space issues. ?

Thanks for the  continous help from all of you.

regards,
--Waqas