Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Luan La <ll...@infocomp.com> on 2006/04/20 07:34:16 UTC

servicemix-bpe routing to non wsdl based endpoints

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to route to non-wsdl based endpoints via
BPEL (preferably using servicemix-bpe), without having to write the wsdl for
it. An example is the trace component.

I did eventually got this to work, but only after writing my own wsdl for
the trace component.

Thanks,
Luan

Re: servicemix-bpe routing to non wsdl based endpoints

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 8/22/06, Roger Menday <r....@fz-juelich.de> wrote:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I am trying to follow your advice from the servicemix mailing list from
> April, regarding BPE sending of messages to non-wsdl endpoints.
>
> So, even if specify all the routing details in the sm: attributes of the
> bpel:invoke element, it still seems that I need the portType attribute,
> and from what I can tell from what BPE is telling me, I still need the
> wsdl file somewhere ...

True.
You need to write a wsdl for the target service and deploy it along the bpel
process, even if the target JBI endpoint does not expose any service.
This is needed for the bpel engine to work.
You can write a dummy PortType (not sure if you even need to define an
Operation).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: servicemix-bpe routing to non wsdl based endpoints

Posted by Roger Menday <r....@fz-juelich.de>.

Hi Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.