Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by hzh0425 <hz...@apache.org> on 2023/09/25 13:46:43 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-298 Consumer supports specifying consumption isolation level

Hi dev,
This thread is to start a vote for PIP-298 Consumer supports specifying consumption isolation level
Discuss thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/8ny0qtp7m9qcdbvnfjdvpnkc4c5ssyld

https://lists.apache.org/thread/2opqjof83425vry6gzszd5glqgryrv11

PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21114

BR,
hzh

[VOTE] PIP-298 Consumer supports specifying consumption isolation level

Posted by hzh0425 <hz...@apache.org>.
Close this vote with 3 +1(binding)
- Penghui
- Jiwei Guo (Tboy)
- Yunze

BR,
hzh
---- Replied Message ----
| From | guo jiwei<te...@apache.org> |
| Date | 10/23/2023 18:22 |
| To | <de...@pulsar.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [VOTE] PIP-298 Consumer supports specifying consumption isolation level |
+1 (binding)

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 1:40 PM Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> wrote:

+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Yunze

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 1:08 PM PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

+1 (binding)

Regards,
Penghui

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 10:37 AM hzh0425 <hz...@apache.org> wrote:

Dave previously mentioned in the discussion thread that he will
continue
to support this pip if the documentation is supplemented and improved.
Due
to inability to contact him, we apply to cancel his -1 binding.

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Dave Fisher<wa...@apache.org> |
| Date | 09/26/2023 04:03 |
| To | dev@pulsar.apache.org |
| Cc | |
| Subject | Re: [VOTE] PIP-298 Consumer supports specifying consumption
isolation level |
-1 (binding) I’m not convinced that breaking transaction isolation is
the
proper course of action.

Regards,
Dave