Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kristian Skotte <Kr...@aaro.se> on 2003/06/26 12:30:32 UTC

jndi context problem

Hello!
I have a webservice deployed with axis. The class that is mapped to the service needs to access a bean. Some how I can no longer find the correct initial context and I get a NamingException. When working with servlets in common I add a bean reference in my web.xml file but this does not seem to work. If this is not a problem having anything to do with axis I apologize for beeing off topic. Any help is ofcourse greatly appreciated.

/ Kristian