Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Martyn Hiemstra <m....@minihouse.eu> on 2009/05/08 14:08:55 UTC

Spring MVC + multiple velocity layout support

Hi Everybody,

I am using Spring MVC together with Velocity. The view resolver supplied
with Spring didn't support multiple layouts. I have made my own view
resolver which does support it. You can be read it at the following URL:
http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=71320

Yours sincerly,
Martyn Hiemstra

Re: Spring MVC + multiple velocity layout support

Posted by Martyn Hiemstra <m....@minihouse.eu>.
Hi Paul

I was used to Sitemesh and it allowed URL mapping in the config file.
This way the creator of the page doesn't have to bother with the layout.
I agree that you shouldn't need anything special but I wanted to share
this just in case someone might want it.

Martyn Hiemstra

Posted by "Paul Sundling (Webdaddy)" <tk...@tkz.net>.