Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@dorffweb.com> on 2003/11/03 15:02:33 UTC

First cut at Tapestry Tutorial, Updated for 3.0 - with source

Please visit

   http://dorffweb.com/index.htm?page=taptutorial

to view my first attempt at a Tapestry Tutorial, updated for 3.0. This
is largely the 2.2 tutorial but brought up to 3.0 compliance including
source code. You will have an easier time with this tutorial if you are
using Eclipse 2.1.1, Spindle 3.0.11, and Tomcat 4.1 (but could probably
get by with just about any configuration).

Let me know if you have questions or comments, whatever.

If at some point HLS wants to make this part of the Tapestry site or
whatever I don't have a problem with it (text and/or source). Just
giving back to the community.

Kevin C. Dorff