Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2005/05/04 21:33:59 UTC

Scoreboard -> APR

I'm writing a module that watches the scoreboard for workers
(processes or threads - I'd like it to work cross-MPM) that
appear to be blowing up, e.g. due to buggy scripts, filters
that gobble memory by creating too many brigades, deadlocks,
or other such nasties.

I can get the PID of a problem process, and a thread_num or tid
for a thread.  The missing link is to map those to the
apr_proc_t and apr_thread_t objects.  Is there a way to get this,
short of hacking directly into the MPMs?

--
Nick Kew