Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yakubovich, Alexey" <AY...@roundarch.com> on 2004/06/11 22:02:15 UTC

session in AddressBook sample

Dear axis guru(s)

I tried AddressBook sample from Axes 1.1, downloaded from Apache in the
end of May 2004.
All works except ... it looks to me that (at least in this version) the
call to the method
org.apache.axis.client.Stub.setMaintainSession(true);
(actually in a code call looks like
((AddressBookSOAPBindingStub) ab2).setMaintainSession (true);
)
from
Main.main();
does not result in keeping the session on a server side.  Remote
debugging confirmed that statement.
Is it possible that I need additianally to specify something in .wsdd,
or something, or it just a bug in Axis 1.1?

Thanks
Alexey