Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Semyon Semyonov <se...@mail.com> on 2017/11/30 13:30:32 UTC

Test org.apache.nutch.net.TestURLNormalizers FAILED in the latest master

Hi all,

When you run test in the latest master, this test is failed.

[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.009 sec
[junit] Test org.apache.nutch.net.TestURLNormalizers FAILED

Should it be fixed?

Semyon.

Re: Test org.apache.nutch.net.TestURLNormalizers FAILED in the latest master

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Semyon,

I cannot reproduce the test failure: all tests pass when I run
 ant clean test

Also Jenkins did not report any failures:
 https://builds.apache.org/job/nutch-trunk/

Are you sure there are no local changes that may cause it?
Which test unit is failing? (check build/test/*.txt)

Best,
Sebastian