Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bergun <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 13:35:33 UTC

Camel-smpp sharing single Smpp Connection for Consumer and Producer in single domain(or namespace)

We are using Camel-SMPP 2.13.0 component I have realised that I have no
option to set a namespace in order to shared the same Smpp Connection. For
instance I have tried a camel-smpp consumer and a camel-smpp producer
provided with same URI definition which is

smpp://accountid@10.34.37.109:17000?password=collect&enquireLinkTimer=5000&transactionTimer=5000&destAddrNpi=0&destAddrTon=0&sourceAddrNpi=0&sourceAddrTon=0&initialReconnectDelay=5000&systemType=cp

exactly the same string on both endsÄ° and I end up with two Smpp connections
dedicated to consumer and producer separately. How can I have a single SMPP
connection in this situation?

Re: Camel-smpp sharing single Smpp Connection for Consumer and Producer in single domain(or namespace)

Posted by pradeep <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Camel smpp internally uses JSMPP library. So you can verify weather JMPP
library supports for a single session communication from ESME to SMSC. I
believe JSMPP creates a separate session for ESME consumer and ESME
producer. So Camel smpp also created two separate connections.

Regards,
PradeepN