Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mahrob <no...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/13 18:20:45 UTC

osgi:install Bundles persistence

Hi All,

When I install bundles using osgi:install, respective directory is created
in $ServicemixHome/data/cache/... and is retained during start/stop of
servicemix. But when I delete the contents of cache directory, the installed
bundle is remove. Is there anyway, the osgi installed bundles would persist
like other bundles in servicemix.

Thanks
Noman A.

Re: osgi:install Bundles persistence

Posted by mahrob <no...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

Thanks for the explanation, I can see there is already a bug logged for such
warnings:

http://fusesource.com/issues/browse/ESB-1318

and

http://fusesource.com/issues/browse/ESB-1268

So, I was trying to install activeio jar, but have been unsuccessful so far.
Do you have any idea how can I install activeio bundle in servicemix?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Those warnings indicate that a XBean namespace handler is unavailable,
probably due to problems in the OSGi metadata and/or the startup order
on the bundles that hold the namespace handlers.  They're harmless
unless you're planning on using those specific namespaces, but could
you raise a JIRA to get those issues addressed anyway (because it
looks a lot better if the container starts without any alarming
warnings, obviously)?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Put the bundle jar in the deploy folder or "package" your bundle in a
boot feature.

Regards
JB