Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/30 02:03:04 UTC

clean the branches on the Git repo

Hi,

I just configure the jenkins on ci-builds.a.o, and find... the Jenkins
started tests on soooooo many branches.

I checked the branch list [1]. Some of them are unused (e.g., all branches
labeled "Merged" can be removed).

So, if you think which can be deleted, please leave the branch name in this
mail thread.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/branches

-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: clean the branches on the Git repo

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know, the following branches can be deleted:

- add_executable_permission
- OOMImprove
- 0.9-jmx
- 0.8.2

The followings should be double checked:
- ty-upgrade @Yuan Tian
- thrift_test  @Tian Jiang

Best,

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月30日周四 上午10:03写道: