Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2005/01/14 17:10:43 UTC

Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Lucene to search.apache.org

Can anyone comment on Joshua Bloch's involvement with Lucene's codebase
and the issue Sam brings up below??

This came up as a side topic to my proposal to the Jakarta PMC of bring
Lucene to the top-level.

	Erik

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Lucene to search.apache.org

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I didn't see this email until now.  I replied to the PMC list earlier
instead.  There are several people who, I think, didn't actually
contribute to Lucene on
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/whoweare.html .

# Eugene Gluzberg (drag0n at apache.org) (but I worked with him and
remember him fixing some bugs ... one had to do with indexing the very
last character in a line of text or some such...

# Matt Tucker (mtucker at apache.org) (but I thoughy he contributed a
piece of code that had to do with re-trying deletes of one of the index
files under Winblows)

# Cory Hubert (clhubert at apache.org)
# Dave Kor (davekor at apache.org)

# Tal Dayan (zapta at apache.org)