Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at> on 2011/11/02 15:04:50 UTC

MyFaces Parent 11-SNAPSHOT

HI guys,

I just saw that some days ago the version of the parent pom in myfaces-core was changed to 11-SNAPSHOT. I had no problems with this as I had the dependency in my repo. But we just had problems on a 'clean' machine. Maven could not find the dependency.

So I guess the solution would be:

a) Add the snapshot repository to myfaces-parent.
b) Revert to version 10 of the parent.

I fixed something like this some weeks ago for snapshot plugins. So if someone can confirm this I can make the according change.

regards
Michael

Re: MyFaces Parent 11-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
uh yes, true ^^

<repository> sections in parent poms are somehow questionable ...  ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.