Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Mengchang <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/19 23:10:57 UTC

NettyProducer stop will close all channels belong to other NettyProducer

Hi,

While playing with camel, found out, looks to me like a bug, when have more
than one NettyProducer in JVM, if I want to stop one of them, it will end up
close all the channels belong to other producer(s).  After looking into the
source code, found the ALL_CHANNELS in the class NettyProducer is declared a
static.  I think it should be a instance variable rather than a class
variable.

Thanks.
Mengchang

Re: NettyProducer stop will close all channels belong to other NettyProducer

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like a bug of Netty.
I just fill a JIRA[1] and will commit quick fix for it shortly.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7379

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.