Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/04 20:46:52 UTC

Add GoraExplorer at Related Projects section

Hi!

I have been thiking about adding GoraExplorer [1] to the Related Projects
section of the web, although it is in alpha stage.
Since I would be adding my own project, is everyone OK with that? :)

[1] https://www.goraexplorer.com/
[2] http://gora.apache.org/related.html

Thank you!

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

Re: Add GoraExplorer at Related Projects section

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Done! Added GoraExplorer to the Related Projects :)

Thank you!!

Best Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

Posted by carlos muñoz <ca...@gmail.com>.