Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by an...@btinternet.com on 2014/10/09 10:18:28 UTC

"Find and Replace" personally written script

Dear Sir/Madam,
                            I am writing to you from London in England, because I have a special request. I would like you to refer me to a Developer of Open Office, so that I can have a specially written script for Open Office made for me to use in Open Office. The Script should be slightly similar to your “Find and Replace” section of “Open Office”  but written is a different way. I will let them know the details when they make contact. I will also pay for their services; and I hope to hear from them very soon. Thank you.

Yours Faithfully
Anthony