Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2011/10/20 10:09:57 UTC

Hacakthon session on setting up dev environments (was Re: Wookie integration committed)

On 20 October 2011 03:39, Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be at ApacheCon, I used Maven quite a lot and I think can help,
> although I do not consider myself a Maven ninja. I know a few ninjas though
> if we get stuck who are coming too.

Consider yourself signed up for a session in the Hackathon, you have
at least two willing students. I promise to improve the dev docs in
return.

Thanks.

Ross

Re: Hacakthon session on setting up dev environments (was Re: Wookie integration committed)

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 10/20/2011 10:09 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> On 20 October 2011 03:39, Hadrian Zbarcea<hz...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I will be at ApacheCon, I used Maven quite a lot and I think can help,
>> although I do not consider myself a Maven ninja. I know a few ninjas though
>> if we get stuck who are coming too.
>
> Consider yourself signed up for a session in the Hackathon, you have
> at least two willing students. I promise to improve the dev docs in
> return.
Cool, I'm signing up as well.

I'm interested to learn for all you guys, including 'bad' experiences so we can
try to improve, as well as help explain the build.

Ate