Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Di Hu <zj...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 08:50:09 UTC

Request for authority to assign jira to myself

Hello,

I want to assign a jira to myself, but currently I don't have that
authority. Can anyone grant me the authority? Thank you very much in
advance!

Here are the details of my account:

           Username: carol h
           Email: zjuhudi@gmail.com
           Full Name: Di Hu

--
Carol

Re: Request for authority to assign jira to myself

Posted by 姜璐 <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,Forrest

Thank you for your suggestions.:-)
I have already created a comment for JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5235.

Re: Request for authority to assign jira to myself

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Carol and Jessy,

Good to see that you are trying to contribute some to Geronimp project, it's
definitely welcome!

For now, please just comment on the JIRA what you want to work on, then
provide a patch for it.

Thank you both!

Forrest

Posted by 姜璐 <je...@gmail.com>.