Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Fenlason, Josh" <jf...@ptc.com> on 2005/11/17 15:21:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 mod_deflate configuration

    I'm running Apache 2.0.55 sometimes with SSL and sometimes without.
Mod_deflate works fine when I'm running without SSL.  When running with
SSL, I have to add the mod_deflate configuration inside the SSL
virtualhost block.  If that's the best that I can do, so be it, but I
was wondering if there is a more elegant way to make the force the
mod_deflate configuration to apply within the SSL virtualhost other than
copying and pasting the configuration from httpd.conf into the
virtualhost in ssl.conf?  Thanks.
,
Josh.