Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Verdin <ve...@agrocampus-rennes.fr> on 2004/12/09 16:05:03 UTC

Multivaluefield widget and binding to attribute

Hi,

I wonder if there is a solution to use a multivaluefield in CForms bound
to a multivalue attribute in an XMl document.

For the moment, the only possibility I found is to bind a
multivaluefield widget to several XML tags.

What I would like to do is : All the values, V1, V2, V3, etc. selected
in a multivaluefield widget would go to an attribute whose value would
be the string "V1, V2, V3, ..."

Do you know if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance.

David