Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by gianny DAMOUR <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/02 13:21:46 UTC

FW: Debugging failed tests

Hi,

I forward a memo sent by David Blevins a couple of weeks ago regarding
"Debugging failed tests".

As a summary the failed snapshots are located here:
http://www.apache.org/~dblevins/builds/

This is really handy and thanks for that David.

Jacek wrote:
>Do we know what failed and how to find it out?

The test failure is related to the OpenEJB GBeans of the j2ee-server
configuration plan. They have not yet been migrated to the new GBeanInfo
meta-data construction. I assume that if you really want to deploy EJBs at
this very moment, you will need to "wrap" these GBeans with others using the
new meta-data construction mechanism.

Cheers,
Gianny

>From: David Blevins <da...@visi.com>
>To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Debugging failed tests
>Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:16:03 -0500
>
>Alrighty, I've patched up my script and anytime the tests fail on minotaur
>or nagoya, the entire incubator-geronimo tree will be copied here for all
>to see:
>
>    http://www.apache.org/~dblevins/builds/
>
>There is an example incubator-geronimo dir in there, though this one isn't
>the result of a failed test, just me seeing if my script works.
>
>Still need to update the script on beaver, as well as get a Mac OS X setup
>on moof.
>
>-David

MSN Messenger  http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en direct et
gratuitement avec vos amis !