Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by srividhya <n....@nic.in> on 2011/04/28 08:46:12 UTC

how to read xml file through wicket application

hi all,
       I have xml file and i want read the xml file from wicket application
and store it into the RDMS through wicket application. How to do this
one.pls any find the answer let me know..

with thanks and regards,
Srividhya.N

Re: how to read xml file through wicket application

Posted by srividhya <n....@nic.in>.
is it possible to integrate xforms with apache wicket..

> Read the file and store it in the RDBMS with the tools you'd do it
> without using Wicket.
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM, srividhya <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > hi all,
> >       I have xml file and i want read the xml file from wicket application
> > and store it into the RDMS through wicket application. How to do this
> > one.pls any find the answer let me know..
> >

> > with thanks and regards,
> > Srividhya.N
> >

> > --

> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

With thanks and Regards,
N.Srividhya(J.R.F)
O.T.C,
Chennai.

Re: how to read xml file through wicket application

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Wicket is not related.