Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ra...@polarisFT.com on 2013/02/04 11:14:24 UTC

Json+hbase

Hi,

        Need to create JSON Object and put the data into Hbase table.

How to but Json object in hbase table. Please guide me to complete the
task.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ranjini R

BSC-1,Nxt-Lvl 4th Floor East Wing
Polaris.FT-Navallur-Chennai

Mobile No:9003048194

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com

Re: Json+hbase

Posted by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com>.
Hello,

You can take a look at Jaql
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/bigins/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.biginsights.doc/doc/r0057923.html

Cheers,

--
Damien HARDY

Re: Json+hbase

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
With Pig, create your object, ToJson it, then store the JSON string to
HBase.

http://hortonworks.com/blog/jsonize-anything-in-pig-with-tojson/
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/hbase/HBaseStorage.html

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

Re: Json+hbase

Posted by Dhaval Shah <pr...@yahoo.co.in>.
JSON object is nothing but a String representation.. You can call <json>.toBytes() to get the byte representation and put that into HBase

Regards,
Dhaval