Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Carlos F <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/03 21:28:24 UTC

dojo 0.4.3 documentation

has anyone been able to successfully build the dojo 0.4.3 docs?  I am asking here because:

1- tap 4.1.x uses it (so I am hoping someone else has done this),
2 - the dojo site's copy doesn't work, and
3 - folks have been asking about it for 2+ weeks on the dojo forums and it is still not functioning.

I downloaded the 0.4.3 release src.  The help target in buildscripts/build.xml denotes a "docs" target.  However, that target doesn't exist in that build file.  documents/web0.3/build.xml includes a "docs" target.  However, it references a jar/zip that seems to be missing from the build.  After getting past that it asked for a buildUtil that also seems to be missing from the build etc etc etc.

Has anyone already done this?

Carlos