Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/10/27 22:23:54 UTC

RE: Server seems to hang on create new WebdavResource... (yikes, still hung)

I have run across my "hung" server again.  It will not even allow the Tomcat
administrator to run (hitting this url waits forever), and the commandline
client also will not return from a "open <url>" command.
How would I go about debugging to figure out what is causing the problem ?
ie, look for a lock type item in the Tx store file tree, etc.
Nick