Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Maxime Petazzoni <ma...@bulix.org> on 2005/09/02 02:09:57 UTC

Vote for merging mod_mbox changes [Was: A mod_mbox release ?]

Hi list,

[I'm answering to myself in order to revive the thread.]

The aim of Summer of Code projects is that the work done by the
student is then integrated and used. That's why I call for a vote for
merging changes made to mod_mbox in the httpd-mbox-if into trunk, with
the underlying goal of switching mail-archives.apache.org to the new
trunk.

You can find a complete patch of the changes at
http://blog.bulix.org/pub/mod_mbox-end-of-soc.patch or by executing
the following command :

svn diff http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_mbox/trunk \
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_mbox/branches/httpd-mbox-if

Thank you,
- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.