Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Junaid Ali <al...@iit.edu> on 2019/03/08 21:36:42 UTC

Re: Apache VCL Docker Based Development Environment

Hello VCL Developers,
Here is the final article discussing setup of the management node daemon
within docker container for development purposes. As always your feedback
is most welcome.

https://medium.com/@junaid.ali/apache-vcl-docker-based-development-environment-part-3-9837226f2116

Thank you.

Junaid Ali