Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org> on 2004/04/03 17:17:56 UTC

Why struts-documentation ?

Why does struts-documentation include all the jar files for struts
when it contains no JSP's or struts-config.xml ?
Not having to run tomcat to view the DOCS is a big Plus.

-ROb

RE: Why struts-documentation ?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 13:08:47 -0700, Martin Cooper wrote:

> [...]

+1

 We should turn the docs into a static web site for 1.3. The utility of including the JARs has long since been replaced by things like the LIB distribution and the blank application, not to mention Maven before long :)

-GTed.

RE: Why struts-documentation ?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

--