Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 10:48:10 UTC

Top Ten Terms

Hi;

When I click Schema Browser at Admin Page and load term info for a field I
get top ten terms. When I click question mark near it, it redirects me to
Solr query page. Query is that at page:

http://localhost:8983/solr/#/collection1/query?q=content:[* TO *]

What is the relation between that query and top ten terms and what does
that query means?

Re: Top Ten Terms

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
I can open an issue at Jira and replace it with magnifier :)

Re: Top Ten Terms

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.