Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/05/26 11:45:34 UTC

[Jelly] How to use http tags to send file (using HTTP PUT)?

Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone knows how I can use the jelly http tag to
send a file (using HTTP PUT). If it is not supported by the existing
http tags, has anyone developed such a tag already?

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [Jelly] How to use http tags to send file (using HTTP PUT)?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Thanks Bill. However, I do need it to be a HTTP PUT as this is what I'm
given on the server to push files.

Cheers,
-Vincent

PUT)?

<co...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Bill Keese <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp>.
You might be able to do this with POST, but the standard is a multi-part
form message.  That's not part of jelly but I added my own tag to do it;
seems to work.  I'd like to check it in at some point but in the meantime I