Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2008/11/07 01:10:11 UTC

Release 1.2-m1

Hi Guys and Gals,

There are already 27 issues resolved for Archiva 1.2 with 29 more still open
and I think it's time we do a milestone release :)
Are there any issues anyone would like to tie up first before I prep 1.2-m1?
I think I can find some time tomorrow to start the release process..

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Release 1.2-m1

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.