Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/06/11 12:43:54 UTC

Re: Weird partial-response behavior with 2 partial-response tags

Hi,

Any news about this issue?
One developer from the primefaces-extensions team created an
ajaxErrorHandler and a PrimeFaces user would like to use this but the same
error occurs:

http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22598&p=69185#p69185

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

it does not work in Mojarra, too.
Mojarra does not have handled or unhandles exception in my custom
ExceptionHandler.
So it would be an cool feature in MyFaces :)

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,