Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/10/13 04:30:02 UTC

how to change password of root

Dear All,
Does any body know how to change the password of root user. I also want to
change the name of the root user to something like Admin etc. Where should i
change in the configuration? I also don't need the default users like guest,
john , john2 etc. How to make slide configure not to make these users
automatically.

Thanks...

RE: how to change password of root

Posted by "Boden, David" <da...@lehman.com>.
The settings that you're looking for are in your WEB-INF/Domain.xml
file. Just comment out the sections that contain references to your
users like john, john2.