Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/07/05 02:04:11 UTC

DIRKRB-307 More end to end integration tests

DIRKRB-307 More end to end integration tests

This is to add more end to end integration tests by leveraging the SimpleKdcServer facility. Such tests will also serve as samples to illustrate how applications would benefit Kerberos via JAAS, GSSAPI, SASL and etc. It will also prepare for some base to test for future extension support for other mechanisms, like token, otp and pkinit.

This was just finished with the related sub task issues resolved. The end result codes are in kerby-kerb/integration-test. Adding and passing these more tests, I'm much confident with Kerby Kerberos library now regarding the interop aspect with Oracle JRE. Please note only JCE in JRE is relied on here, so in theory it should be not too hard if someone would port it to other Java environments.

For the following, I would add further tests based on this work in fine grained options, like SASL QOP levels, all the supported encryption types and so on.

Regards,
Kai