Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by René Corinth <co...@cosmocode.de> on 2013/04/19 07:55:30 UTC

Re: Build error: "maven-assembly-plugin" - "The groupId cannot be empty." - "artifact {null:null:null:jar}"

Hi Thiago,

could you fix your problem already? In this case please let me know how ;)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers René

Re: Build error: "maven-assembly-plugin" - "The groupId cannot be empty." - "artifact {null:null:null:jar}"

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hmmm...
I don't remember what I did. I think I had some problem in my local
repository.
Maybe you could try to build it again with an empty m2 folder.
I will try here... I will keep you posted.
[]s,
Thiago.