Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Prashant Bhat <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 12:50:39 UTC

DBDictionary returns supportsUniqueConstraints for supportsDeferredUniqueConstraints() method!

Hi,

When I updated to latest snapshot rev.574143, and tried create schema with
the H2 Database, it's failing.
As H2 doesn't support DeferredConstraints and
supportsDeferredUniqueConstraints() method is returning
supportsUniqueConstraints which is true in case H2 but not deferred unique
constraints.

Shouldn't it return supportsDeferredConstraints(as
supportsDeferredForeignKeyConstraints() returns it)? Or should H2Dictionary
override it to return false?

Thanks,
Prashant

Re: DBDictionary returns supportsUniqueConstraints for supportsDeferredUniqueConstraints() method!

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes; sorry about that. I just checked in a fix for it.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907