Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/31 13:56:46 UTC

Planning removal of activemq-itests-spring31

Hi all-

Is anyone aware of a use case or compelling reason to maintain the activemq-itests-spring31?

If not, I’ll plan to remove in 5.18.x.

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich

Re: Planning removal of activemq-itests-spring31

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good. For reference here is the JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-8558

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 to remove it